The draft Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the State Program for the Implementation of the Strategy “Uzbekistan – 2030” in the “Year of Support for Youth and Business” provides for:
As part of the direction to ensure the well-being of the population through sustainable economic growth:
- taking measures to ensure the growth rate of gross domestic product at a level of at least 6 percent, investment – at least 30 percent of the volume of gross domestic product;
- launch of 309 major projects in economic sectors worth $18 billion;
- ensuring the annual inflation rate is not higher than 9 percent, the fiscal deficit is not higher than 4 percent, with the subsequent adoption of measures to reduce inflation rates and the State budget deficit;
- ensuring the direction of 275 trillion soums of credit resources to economic sectors, including the provision of microfinance services in the amount of 41 trillion soums;
- creating the necessary conditions based on market mechanisms to reduce bank loan rates by 2–3 percentage points.